Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rhett's Birthday!

Rhett's birthday was Saturday the 10th of April and so Friday night we decided to go to Sport's Authority to look at some stuff to buy him for his birthday because that is his FAVORITE store! It's like a candy store for him. I've never seen anything like it before...it just cracks me up!! The first thing he always runs for is the baseball helmets and bats. And the cute thing is he has to match them. If his helmet is orange his bat needs to be orange etc.! Anyway, he was so much fun to watch. I didn't get very many pictures because I was taking video and I'm still trying to figure out how to get the video on here from our new camera because I need to post the videos because they just crack me up!! Anyway, here's the pictures I did take!:)



No comments: