Monday, March 8, 2010

Recipe blog!

I know some of you already know about my recipe blog and are contributors but I wanted to get the word out again for those of you who are interested. The blog is www.recipestoplease.blogspot.com and if anyone out there who reads this and isn't already a contributor and would like to be please comment and let me know and I'll get you an invite! Or you can just check it out and try some of the fabulous recipes we've posted. I'm really starting to get into it and am wanting to try a new recipe at least once a week to blog about...but we'll see how that goes!!:) If not I'll make sure to post a tried and true recipe for y'all! Hope to see you all over there!

3 comments:

Michellie-mom said...

send me an invite!

Sheans said...

I didn't know you had a recipe blog! I just looked at it, and I nearly drooled on my keyboard. I'm going to have to try pretty much every single recipe :)

-Brittony

Melinda said...

Sounds fun. Invite me please!