Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kyla's 11th Birthday!

Kyla turned 11 yesterday...my goodness how time flies!! I always get so sentimental on my kids' birthdays...remembering their births and cute things they used to do! One of my favorite memories of Kyla is when she was about 18 months old (during march maddness!) Tony taught her how to say "Dipsy-doo dunkaroo" as made famous by Dick Vitale, but her's came out more of "ipsy-oo unker-oo". It was about the cutest thing ever! And Tony was one proud papa!:) Anyway, we are so lucky to have her as a daughter. She really is such a big helper around the house and with her brothers! She's very artistic and loves anything artsy. She is a good friend and is usually a pretty happy person to be around. It's a lot of fun to watching her growing into such a wonderful young woman (aaarrrggghhh...did I just say that...not ready...not ready...not ready!!) We love you Kyla, and we're so proud that you're our daughter!

Birthday Party Pictures!
Kyla's banana cake...recipe over on our blog HERE!Birthday girl and her cake.
Rhett giving Kyla a hug after giving her her present. (she accidentally poked Caleb in the eye!!:))
Hugs from her brothers!
Card from Grandpa and Grandma

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy birthday Kyla! I can't believe she is 11. The first time I met you you were pregnant with her. She is such a sweet little girl. (I'm not ready for her to be a woman yet either) I love you Makyla!