Sunday, February 28, 2010

SNOW!!!

This is the snow storm that we got the day after my birthday!! This is the most snow we've seen in Delta since we've been here! The kids had that week off of school so were able to play in the snow. Tony even went out and helped them make an igloo! It reminded me of the good ol' days when we lived back in Cedar and would wake up to a foot a snow. I've missed that!!!
Tony shoveling snow for an igloo.
See all that snow!!!The boy's wanted to make forts so they could have a snowball fight!
The beginning of Eli's fort!

The beginning of Caleb's fort...with Rhett's help!

The snow is almost melted from the grass areas now, but the cold has stuck around...I'm starting to get spring fever...I'm ready for the snow to MELT and to see some more sun!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm a little jealous that you got all that snow. We haven't had but a week of it and it just melted away as fast as it came. Manassa got a ton it was so fun!

-Susan- said...

I missed the whole storm Jana! We had a couple snow storms in Utah but not as big as what you recieved. (Kinda glad as I was getting tired of scraping the snow off the naughty little dog's bloomers)