Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pampered Chef Party!

Everyone who knows me knows I love Pampered Chef products!! I usually have a party every other year or so and I attend as many as I can and just order a few things each time so I don't break the bank!:) Anyway, I'll be having a party on Nov. 20th and wanted to let anyone who is interested know where to go to purchase something. Pampered Chef makes such good Christmas presents-that's why I like doing a party around this time-so I can get some of my shopping taken care of! So if you're interested visit the website here! When you get there at the bottom just click order products and then it will ask you for your hosts first name-so just enter Jana and then search for host. On the next page just click my name and then you can start ordering. When you check out you can have your items shipped directly to you! How awesome! I'll be closing the show on November 24th! Enjoy shopping!

No comments: